Senior Research Executives have all the basic knowledge, experience and skills for the work and operate at a higher level than Research Executives, usually with more client contact and some project management responsibilities.
They have relevant track records, quick, intelligent minds, excellent communication skills, a high level of presentation skills, and accurate and effective writing skills.
New appointees will ideally have experience in commercial research and are expected to be able to develop bids, present to clients, and manage straightforward client projects.
Established staff at this level, work towards Market Research Society qualifications.
• Annual leave: 22 days’ entitlement plus public holidays (England) and an extra day off at the festive season
• Birthday off in addition to annual leave
• Company contributions to pension
• Discretionary performance-related bonuses
• Private healthcare, following a qualifying period (optional)
• IT equipment and remote IT support
Location – work from home
We have a small central office in Harrogate, for those who wish to come in on an ad-hoc basis, but all staff work remotely most of the time. There may be a need to travel as part of the job, and this sometimes also entails overnight stays.
If you are interested in working with us and feel you have the appropriate background and skills, please apply to email@example.com
Please include with your application:
• Your CV
• A covering letter explaining what you feel you could bring to the company
• An indication of your current salary or package and required notice-period.
Roles are ideally permanent and full-time.
Please be aware: new research staff will be subjected to a DBS check following a short probationary period. If you already hold DBS certification, please state this in your application along with date of issue.
Pye Tait Consulting is an equal opportunities employer.