Since the firm’s inception, we have been conducting research at all levels of education: from primary to University level.
Our clients include regulatory bodies, awarding organisations, government departments and agencies, teacher agencies, sector bodies, colleges, universities and professional institutes.
We’ve undertaken work in areas as diverse as
- careers services,
- school science resourcing,
- employer involvement in the delivery and assessment of vocational qualifications,
- maths and English for post-16 learners,
- professional standards for teachers and trainers in England,
- initial teacher training,
- higher level teaching assistants,
- Foundation Degree development,
- sector training requirements,
- financial support for postgraduate study,
- vocationally related qualifications and units,
- QCF regulation withdrawal,
- GCSE & GCE qualification reform and regulatory requirements,
- Diploma development, and
- business-education links.